Over four lakh Muslims from far corners of the the district gathered at Aam Khas Maidan on Friday to raise their voice in favour of reservation for Muslim in education institutes and government jobs and other demands.
Maharashtra-based NGO writes letter to UN Secretary General calling for intervention to save Rohingya Muslims
Indian Human Rights Association has written to the UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres in an attempt to save the Rohingya Muslims from persecution and asked for immediate intervention along with extending every possible help to them.
- List of selected candidates for minority scholarships (2008-09) available on net
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad National Fellowship for higher studies
- Now vote for 'The Greatest Indian'
- Zakir Naik’s team responds to controversies
- Dr. Zakir Naik and the controversy
- TCN cartoon: Honourable Kasabs
- Jamia Millia to introduce Ph.D. in physiotherapy
- Jamia holds massive peace march
- Deccan College admits 96 meritorious students in MBBS in open counselling
- Crime and Punishment in Gujarat: Case of Fatehsinh Chauhan
- TCN Person of the Year 2010
- Now build your own Taj Mahal, courtesy Lego
- Best Indian Muslim organization