Over four lakh Muslims from far corners of the the district gathered at Aam Khas Maidan on Friday to raise their voice in favour of reservation for Muslim in education institutes and government jobs and other demands.
Maharashtra-based NGO writes letter to UN Secretary General calling for intervention to save Rohingya Muslims
Indian Human Rights Association has written to the UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres in an attempt to save the Rohingya Muslims from persecution and asked for immediate intervention along with extending every possible help to them.
- Hamdard Study Circle gets its highest ever success
- VSNL launches wireless international broadband
- List of selected candidates for minority scholarships (2008-09) available on net
- Muslim women sexually attacked, paraded naked in UP
- Dr. Zakir Naik and the controversy
- What would you suggest to improve Hajj journey?
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad National Fellowship for higher studies
- TCN cartoon: Babri justice
- Moallim-e-Urdu degree holders can now become teachers in govt schools
- Ayodhya 2009
- Who killed Karkare: Muslim leaders support Antulay’s views
- Best Indian Muslim organization
- Will reservation help Muslims?