Uttar Pradesh's ruling Samajwadi Party was in turmoil on Monday as party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav publicly pulled up his son and Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav at a meeting which ended on a fiery note with sacked minister Shivpal Yadav calling Akhilesh a "liar"...
To commemorate 100 years of Ma’arif, a monthly Urdu magazine, a symposium titled, “Hundred years of Ma’arif: a milestone in Urdu journalism” was organised by Shafiq Ahmad Ansari Memorial Trust, Najibabad on Sunday, October 22 in Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh...
Danish Ahmed Khan, founder and editor of Delhi-based news website Indian Muslim Observer was on Saturday, October 22 threatened by an unknown caller and asked to “shut up”. The call was followed by an abusive SMS...
The AMU Student took out a protest rally on Friday, October 21, inside the campus against Delhi police and union government to trace the missing JNU student and submitted a memorandum to the Delhi Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal, Union Home Minister, Rajnath Singh and Lt, Governor, Delhi, Najeeb Jung ...
- Muslim women go door-to-door to collect signatures against Uniform Civil Code
- AMU student union threatens to hit Delhi roads if Police fails to find JNU student Najeeb
- Under the pretext of Uniform Civil Code, there is an attempt to humiliate India's Muslims
- Editor of news website Indian Muslim Observer receives threat call, asked to ‘shut up’
- गैंगस्टर मोहम्मद शहाबुद्दीन मुसलमानों और युवाओं के हीरो क्यों?
- List of selected candidates for minority scholarships (2008-09) available on net
- Causes and spread of Islam
- Women’s Code Bill: Women’s Front asks CM to call meeting of women’s organizations
- Is Dr.Zakir Naik's way of propagating Islam effective in India?
- Is Congress trying to capture the leadership of major Muslim groups?
- West Bengal madrasas see conspiracy in Mamata’s affiliation offer
- Full list of passengers of Air India flight
- Purifying Your Wealth and Targeting Poverty and Inequality
- बिहार के चार अल्पसंख्यक बहुल इलाक़ों में खुलेंगे चिकित्सा केन्द्र