Over four lakh Muslims from far corners of the the district gathered at Aam Khas Maidan on Friday to raise their voice in favour of reservation for Muslim in education institutes and government jobs and other demands.
Maharashtra-based NGO writes letter to UN Secretary General calling for intervention to save Rohingya Muslims
Indian Human Rights Association has written to the UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres in an attempt to save the Rohingya Muslims from persecution and asked for immediate intervention along with extending every possible help to them.
- List of selected candidates for minority scholarships (2008-09) available on net
- A united forum set up to meet challenges of the Muslim community
- Dr. Zakir Naik and the controversy
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad National Fellowship for higher studies
- Muslims under siege in Assam
- Kowtowing to the killers: Muslims for murderer Modi?
- Zakir Naik at No. 3 among India’s top 10 spiritual gurus
- Biggest internal threat to India
- Now vote for 'The Greatest Indian'
- Data bank
- Rape-Murder of a Buddhist girl by Muslims led to riots: Myanmar Ambassador
- TCN Person of the Year 2010
- Best Indian Muslim organization
- Daily News Digest