Over four lakh Muslims from far corners of the the district gathered at Aam Khas Maidan on Friday to raise their voice in favour of reservation for Muslim in education institutes and government jobs and other demands.
Maharashtra-based NGO writes letter to UN Secretary General calling for intervention to save Rohingya Muslims
Indian Human Rights Association has written to the UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres in an attempt to save the Rohingya Muslims from persecution and asked for immediate intervention along with extending every possible help to them.
- List of selected candidates for minority scholarships (2008-09) available on net
- TCN Organization of the Year 2010
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad National Fellowship for higher studies
- Best Indian Muslim organization
- Dr. Zakir Naik and the controversy
- Ahmed Patel, Azim Premji, Zakir Naik among 100 Most Powerful Indians for 2010
- Will reservation help Muslims?
- Should Hajj subsidy be scrapped?
- Rape-Murder of a Buddhist girl by Muslims led to riots: Myanmar Ambassador
- Why do Muslims need reservation?
- Zakir Naik at No. 3 among India’s top 10 spiritual gurus
- Is Dr.Zakir Naik's way of propagating Islam effective in India?
- Gujarati Muslims under Modi's rule